- Posted: over a month ago
Sets up and operates production machines in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Performs in process inspection of completed product. Uses computer-controlled equipment to select, position and secure automatic or semi-automatic machines. Controls and adjusts machine settings to complete simple tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion. Will be working with energetic material to load small arms ammunition. Will be trained to operate production machines used in the loading of small arms ammunition. May be required to accompany ballistics test manager to offsite location to perform dynamic testing of completed ammunition. Maintain production equipment in proper operational condition in accordance with established procedures.
High school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager. Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. Typically requires 1-3 years of related experience or may have 0 years of experience plus an associate’s degree, or additional training, or certification.
· Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are readily available.
· Effectively monitor production equipment.
· Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
· Feed raw materials into production machinery.
· Assemble goods on production lines.
· Monitor the production process.
· Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
· Store finished goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse.
· Use lifting equipment to move completed product and raw materials in the warehouse.
· Prepare goods to be shipped.
· Maintain work areas and equipment.
Perform regular maintenance on packaging machines
Red Mountain Arsenal
ManufacturingView all jobs at Red Mountain Arsenal