Revenue Audit is responsible for the daily audit of revenue that consists of HHR (Historical Horse Racing) terminals, complimentary services and items, food, beverage and others. Candidate is also responsible for the daily Cage Audit. This description is not all inclusive and the position does require additional audits to ensure the facility is in compliance with company policies and procedures, regulatory guidelines and state tax regulations.
- Possess intermediate PC skills. Microsoft Office experience required.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals and ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Possess problem solving skills and have an exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to write correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree in accounting is preferred. One-year prior accounting or auditing experience.
- The noise level is moderate. Candidate may be exposed to loud noise on the wagering floor. Candidate must be able to work in an ever-changing environment.
- The employee will be required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Employee must be able to talk and hear in order to ensure proper communication.
- This job requires strong vision skills, including close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Employment is conditional upon acceptable back ground check, negative drug screen test and your ability to obtain and maintain a Kentucky Horse Racing Commission License.