Red Mile team members are driven by their desire to create outstanding experiences for both our patrons and fellow employees. We pride ourselves on being a part of an organization whose focus is to bring world-class entertainment to those living in and visiting the “Horse Racing Capital of the World.” If you aspire to create memorable experiences, we invite you to explore our exciting and dynamic career opportunities.
F&B Supervisor is responsible for the daily supervision of all Food and Beverage outlets. Supervisors ensure that all food and beverage operations are executed to achieve established quality, service, safety and financial objectives in accordance with all applicable established laws and regulations.
- Directly supervises, mentors, and trains Dining Servers, Beverage Servers, Bartenders, and Barbacks.
- Reports the status of operations, concerns or any standard variances relating to the beverage stations, beverage service personnel, or inventory levels to the Food and Beverage Director.
- Works alongside the Food and Beverage Director to ensure operational efficiency within the department.
- Maintains, understands and helps to enforce liquor policies, procedures, rules and ordinances.
- Provides prompt, courteous, and friendly service to all guests.
- Addresses guest and team member concerns and resolves conflicts properly.
- Maintains a clean, organized, safe, well-stocked, and comfortable work environment for team members and guests.
- Assists in re-stocking beverage service areas, if needed. • Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cash-handling experience is required.
- Supervisory and bartending experience is a plus, but willing to train the right individual.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English; Bi-Lingual is a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The Essential Duties listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Candidate will work varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, knee, crouch or crawl, talk and hear