Executes monetary transactions for guests and is assigned to a front window, employee window. Responsible for balancing various bank drawers within the Cage area, maintaining accuracy throughout all phases of the balancing process.
- Processes jackpots check cashing and redeems valid gaming vouchers received from patrons for an equivalent amount of cash.
- Performs all monetary transactions presented, adhering to all department and company policies, procedures, internal controls and government regulations.
- Properly records receipts and makes cash deposit to Cage.
- Balances funds and assets at end of work shift.
- Demonstrates and provides outstanding customer service and employee relations at all times.
- Presents oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Responds to guest questions and concerns.
- Attends periodic meetings and training sessions.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to two years’ cashier or related experience preferred.
- Must be available to work flexible shift, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
- Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy and create a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate in English; Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, knee, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.