Deliver truly great customer service and create a warm and friendly atmosphere for our patrons. Be knowledgeable and familiar with all beverage items, drink preparations, and ingredients and be able to make recommendations to patrons as well as offer drink suggestions and up sell where possible to maximize sales. Must work well as a team, maintain confidentiality, and adhere to company policies.
- Promotes outstanding guests services on a continual basis.
- Assists patrons with beverage selection, demonstrating salesmanship with complete menu and product knowledge.
- Correctly enters beverage orders into the POS system.
- Delivers prepared drinks to the appropriate patron.
- Recognizes VIP Players and ensures they receive the appropriate service.
- Knows and promotes current Red Mile events and promotions.
- Works as a team with all relevant F&B staff to guarantee an efficient operation for out patron’s experience.
- Assists F&B staff, as necessary, in busing, cleaning, and clearing.
- Wipes counter areas, sinks and bus stations as necessary to maintain a clean and safe work station.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- High school or G.E.D preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy and create a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate in English; Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays, as well as flexible shifts and hours due to business needs.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills; position requires constant interaction with customers.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk.