Responsibility to organize and stock the bars with major supplies and beverage products. Maintains deep cleaning of all beverage areas and equipment. May assist bartender in service of beverages to guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Retrieve orders from storeroom.
- Check stock received against written requisition with storeroom personnel to insure the order is accurate.
- Upon delivery to the bar, recheck items with the bartender for completeness.
- Check with and assist Bartender in maintaining adequate amounts of supplies i.e. straws, stir sticks, napkins, cups, etc. for workstation.
- Additional duties include rotation beer and fill reach in refrigerators, washing and stocking glassware, maintain stock of fruit fill and replace as needed.
- Fill ice bins, empty garbage, replace trash liners, replace dirty bar mats, sweep and mop floors, and other cleaning duties as assigned.
Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy and create a team environment.
Must be able to communicate in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays, as well as flexible shifts and hours due to business needs.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk.