Shipping Associate - 1st Shift
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation, Red Lion has been delivering innovative solutions to customers for forty years. Our award-winning technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Product brands include Red Lion, Sixnet and N-Tron. With headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, the company has offices across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Visit us at www.redlion.net.
The Shipping Associate, provides support to the inventory control and material supplies for the manufacturing operation in York, PA.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive shop orders
- Issue inventory Maintain accurate inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Cycle counting Performs cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate.
- Create UPS/Fed Ex Shipments
- Create special request labels when needed
- Pick/Pull work orders
- Put away finished goods from production
- Rotate stock FIFO
- Correspond with cross-functional teams (Customer Service and external logistics contact)
- Prepare skids- stock boxes and shrink wrap. Assist in restocking and maintain organization of each work station with boxes, shrink wrap, and prepare skids.
- Perform all computer functions necessary to track various shipped goods.
- Close out Fed Ex at the end of shift.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Behaviors for Success
- Strong performance and reliable attendance record.
- Have the ability to do basic math and the ability to read a measurement scale
- Familiarity with computer software such as Microsoft Office and ERP Systems.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while multi-tasking
- Adherence to soldering equipment safety requirements posted in the manufacturing facility
- Read and follow MSD sheets posted in manufacturing facility
Endorse, support and model the Company’s core values of:
Red Lion Controls provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Red Lion Controls complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Red Lion Controls
20 Willow Springs Circle YorkYork, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Red Lion Controls
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?