Red Label Enterprises is seeking a select few individuals to join our team as Customer Service Representatives.
In this role, the Customer Service Representative will use their natural enthusiasm to assist the marketing division with all tasks involving the implementation of the overall marketing strategy for the assigned client.
Red Label Perks:
- Paid training in customer service, marketing, and communications
- Weekly team building activities
- Hourly pay - no commission sales
- Team oriented culture
- Full time and part time schedules available
- Flexible scheduling available
- Weekly paycheck
- Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services
- Executes promotional marketing strategies
- Ensures the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved goals
- Builds knowledge of marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Assists the marketing manager with any day to day administrative support as needed
- Participates in service, brand, and product knowledge training
- Knowledgeable of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires
- Applies knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing strategies
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively solo or in a team
- Keen eye for detail to customer responses
- Enthusiastic, upbeat personality
- High energy and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful when encountering problems
- Able to problem solve in stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Ability to adapt quickly
Bilingual is a plus!
Reliable transportation is preferred
Direct experience in customer service is preferred, but not necessary.