Red Label Enterprises has been serving the Los Angeles community for the past 16 years. As a leader in their space, Red Label works alongside fortune 500 clients to help expand their brand reach.
Red Label is currently seeking a select few individuals for their Customer Service position. The Customer Service role is designed for individuals with natural enthusiasm who enjoy helping customers from all walks of life.
Red Label Perks:
- Paid training in customer service and communications
- Optional bi-monthly activities paid by the company (i.e. trips to Six Flags, Raging Waters, Clippers games, etc.)
- Optional weekly team activities
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Full time and part time schedules available
- Flexible scheduling available
- Competitive hourly pay structure
- Family oriented environment
Ideal Candidates Are…
- Upbeat and enthusiastic\
- Self motivated and driven
- Efficient problem solvers
- Effective communicators
- Keen on details
- Proficient with time management
- Able to set and reach goals
- Capable of working solo or in a team
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Builds rapport with customers and colleagues
- Builds knowledge of systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Participates in service, brand, and product knowledge training
- Resolves any problems, questions, or concerns with professionalism and open communication
- Utilizes knowledge of products, services, and brands
- Provides swift and attentive service
- Stays informed of company and client policies, procedures, and promotions
- Assists in executing annual projects in alignment with the overall goals of the company
- Responsible for inventory tracking
Direct experience in customer service and/or communications is preferred, but not required.
Ready to join the team?