Sr Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is for a Senior Sales Representative in our NYC based Software Solutions group, where we build digital products for clients looking to solve the most complex digital business challenges.
As a Senior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the development of relationships and for selling our services to new clients. The candidate will focus on selling software solutions.
**Must have MSP/MSSP existing book of business**
- Lead Generation
- Build and promote strong, long lasting client relationships by collaborating with clients and understanding their needs
- Conduct cold calls and develop organic leads; follow up on prospective sales leads
- Develop and implement market penetration strategy within specific verticals
- Leverage existing relationships and develop new relationships with potential clients and prospects
- Follow up on leads from Sales Associates
- Client Communication / Management
- Negotiate terms and prepare sales agreements
- Oversee the relationships with client/prospect point-of-contacts, including procurement departments, IT management and business development partners
- Act as the primary contact for new business
- Grow existing accounts to achieve planned revenues
- Prepare proposals/bids
- Collaborate with colleagues in different departments to promote WWTS’ capabilities to and demonstrate WWTS’ abilities to prospects
- Lead prospective client meetings
- Create and deliver sales presentations
- Pipeline Management
- Provide weekly and monthly sales activity reports and forecasting reports to management teams
- Develop and possess a complete understanding of WWTS Software Solutions offerings
- Ability to present the most appropriate technologies to match client requirements
- Build and maintain a professional network within the IT industry
- Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment is extended
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or an equivalent amount of experience
- 5-7 year's consultative sale experience in a technology sector
- Networking and relationship-building experience required
- Experience selling majority of the following sales models:
- Fixed Price projects
- Time & Materials (T&M)
- Staff Augmentation
- Hybrid/Multi-Product Sales Models
- "As a Service" Sales Experience
Powered by JazzHR
Red Knight Solutions, LLC
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Senior Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.