IT Field Support Technician_Key West
Our mission is simple: we want to partner with you to find the right position for your future. Our SWAT team approach is based on our ability to align your expertise with our clients’ needs to forge long-lasting partnerships.
Red Knight Solutions is looking for a part-time Field Specialist to join its Infrastructure Delivery team. Reporting to the Territory Supervisor the Field Specialist will perform a variety of hardware-focused, break fix services and solutions on various client products. Candidates must possess the ability to perform basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities. Position may require the exercise of moderately complex analytical skills and to make decisions based on established department and company guidelines.
**You will need to be available to take calls M-F between the hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm**
$40 per call/$5 per call per diem
Dell/Lenovo certification training AT NO COST TO YOU
Responsibilities and Skills
- Providing customer break fix support for designated equipment
- Communicating clearly in written and verbal form
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Accepting and delivery of all service calls assigned
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with each call
- Responsible for control and return of assets and inventory
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- May provide functional guidance to colleagues
- Typically requires technical school certification or equivalent and 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to drive yourself to client locations
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation with valid registration and adequate insurance Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment is extended
- Must own a basic repair tool kit
Powered by JazzHR
Red Knight Solutions, LLCKey West, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.