Red Hawk Fire Protection – Puyallup WA
We have an immediate position available for a fire sprinkler design trainee. This is an entry level position which requires a self-motivate individual. An essential requirement is computer literacy and the ability to learn software quickly. Must have the capability to visualize in a 3D environment. Reading and interpreting blueprints is a plus. The ability to go out in the field on construction sites, learn to perform field surveys, and interact with field personnel. The skill set to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as general organizational skills. Oral and written communication are very important requirements. Most importantly, you must be a team player.
This position comes with company benefits including matching IRA contribution, holiday/vacation/PTO pay, medical, dental, and life insurance.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Beneficial to have experience with Auto Cad or other software.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Be a team player
· Must have valid WSDL
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel. Strong math skills
· Ability to read and interpret architectural/structural drawings and plans
· Helpful to have experience with 3D BIM Coordination and CAD
· Intent to Enroll in NICET for certification for Automatic Sprinkler System Layout
Depending on Experience Level