Project Manager - IT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- U.S. Work Authorization
- B.S. or B.A. in a related field from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in commonly used project management strategies and practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Project and MS Office tools
- Ability to work closely and build relationships with engineering teams and management
- Manage the day-to-day execution of project to satisfy cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Communicate project status with management.
- Serve as the main line of communication to the customer.
- Work with technical leads to review technical performance of project and balance with cost and schedule.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with project and communicate risk to customer and management.
- Recognize project scope change and communicate cost, schedule, and technical execution impacts with customer and management.
- Support bid and proposal activities. Ensure that the customer needs are met and that the technical and costing documents are prepared in a timely manner.
- B.S. in related engineering field from an accredited university or relevant experience in unmanned or autonomous systems
- 3 plus years in project management or team management
- Proficient with cost report tools such as Deltek
- Understanding of software development environments and common software languages
Red Frog Solutions
AddressSan Antonio, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Red Frog Solutions