Red Fish Taco General Manager
Red Fish Taco Blue Mountain Beach, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you truly excited and interested in the service industry? Are you interested in learning new skills and earning new opportunities to work with the best in the industry? If this describes you, we want to meet you!
Red Fish Taco, a coastal grill and bar, is the new and exciting concept by the owners of Stinky’s Fish Camp. Red Fish Taco is seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team of talented food service professionals. We are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for providing an excellent culinary experience.
Red Fish Taco strives to exceed guest’s expectations and lead the market with a chef-focused vision. We offer an excellent opportunity for restaurant professionals looking for a thriving hospitality organization, featuring steady growth and career development potential.
If you are seeking a challenging career in an upbeat environment offering the opportunity to advance, then Red Fish Taco is the place for you.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations, which includes; scheduling, ordering food & supplies, and team member development
- Planning, set up & management of live music performances
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met, as well as alcohol regulations are obeyed (if applicable)
- Control Profit & Loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruit & develop team, including ongoing coaching, discipline, praise existing team
- Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payrol monitor bookkeeping records
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standard, product quality and cleanliness of the kitchen & restaurant.
- Monitor food preparation and methods, ensuring 100% compliance with company operation policy
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, fed/state/local laws & ordinances.
- Provide leadership by creating, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- Accept responsibility for overall facility and operations
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction; including responding to complaints & retaining customers
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Stay involved with the local community and promote community involvement with the staff and store
- High School, College or University Degree
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in a food service environment
- Basic business math skills
- Demonstrates leadership and teamwork skills
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy
Red Fish Taco
AddressBlue Mountain Beach, FL
RetailView all jobs at Red Fish Taco