Interim Hospital Engineering Department Director
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50 to $65 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Compensation: Generous for each position and based on skills and experience. Salary ranges are dependent upon applicants’ job type and expertise.
Red E Services is facility services contract company that provides Staffing, Consulting and Technical Service for hospitals and is seeking qualified leadership candidates to assist acute hospital facilities with temporary coverage for a variety of vital facility related disciplines that may be in the span of control of the hospital facilities department leadership. The assignments vary and may encompass entire department leadership or be carve-out assignments addressing specific hospital concerns such as project management, hospital safety standards compliance, Emergency Management program administration and TJC preparation and readiness etc. Each assignment is different. The experience offered by working in an Interim position keeps motivated individuals challenged and interested!
The following experience/skills/attributes are necessary for success of Candidates:
· Must be an energetic leader, that is seasoned, disciplined, organized, proactive, and versatile.
· Demonstrate effective servant leadership according to the Red E Services mission which includes superior interpersonal, communication and collaborative teamwork skills. Must have passion for helping people by providing customer friendly services.
· Confident in fast paced environments, independently maintaining a high sense of urgency and time management to start and finish assignments effectively.
· Be dedicated and dependable with day-to-day maintenance functions for the locality assigned to demonstrate to hospital leadership of the ongoing physical condition of the complex or facility.
· Is skilled in diagnostics and troubleshooting of major equipment.
· Has advanced knowledge and experience with Emergency Management hospital needs.
· Have recent experience with the TJC readiness preparation.
· Knowledgeable of TJC, CMS and OSHPD/HCAI standards and expectations.
· Has actively participated in successful TJC surveys recently.
· Has experience in complying with OSHA safety requirements.
· Possess physical requirements that may include working indoors & outdoors, climb and work at various heights, and lift heavy tools and equipment (<100lbs), and able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
· Is available for workweeks that may include working days/evenings/nights/weekends and overtime as needed.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
· Must have Smartphone for communication and record keeping.
No Recruiters, Unsolicited services, or Offers
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Red E ServicesWhy Work Here?
Challenging position at a mission based company where you can make a difference at a critical historical time in healthcare.
Red E Services is a company that provides healthcare consulting, staffing and technical services to hospitals and other organizations.
AddressLos Angeles, CA