Restaurant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Red Crown is currently looking for a General Manager, this position would be available immediately for the correct candidate. We are currently in the stages of revamping the menu and direction of the restaurant.
Red Crown is a local restaurant/gathering space with a focus on street tacos and well crafted tequila cocktails and tequila selection. We strive to give great food, great experience, community involvement and company sustainability. Every employee here is expected to promote community wellness and prosper with self-awareness.
Our team is very committed to excellence, employee mental and physical health.
We are proud of our community atmosphere, we are free of substance abuse, macho kitchen antics, and massive egos.
Teamwork is a number one priority. We share the common goal of mutual success, supporting each other’s accomplishments and encouraging each other through the tough days.
We are closed all major holidays for employee morale and excellence.
Zero tolerance in theft/fraud.
Respect among all staff.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and adhering to the highest culinary, service standards, overseeing staff from both departments; which includes supervising all front of house functions. Essential Duties and Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
· Manage front of house team & day-to-day operations
· Promote a positive and comfortable work environment for staff
· Establishing individual and team goals and following through to completion
· Oversee quality, service, technique, portion, presentation and beverage, cost control
· Great management skills
· Financial success as a top priority
· Assist executive chef in budget developing, forecasting, and establishing financial goals (P/L & Budgeting)
· Work extremely close with executive chef with the day to day operations
· Front of house staff recruiting, hiring, training, development, and releasing of employees if required
· Building process controls, improving and implementing process controls
· Utilization of back office tools (POS, 7Shifts, Google Documents)
· Ensure a weekly accurate inventory is performed
· Maintaining highest quality of service standards
· Ensure the establishment is kept to the highest of cleanliness standards (a STRONG emphasis on the bathrooms and dining area)
· Knowledge of restaurant trends and foreseeing what trends are on the horizon of this industry
· Assist in weekly management meetings
· Lead monthly FOH meetings
· Ability to work 50 to 55 hours a week (closer to 60 during peak seasons)
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Have a built-in sense of urgency
· Love being a part of a team and constantly improving the morale of teammates
· Encouraged to come up with culinary creations to be executed for menu items and specials
· Develop creative cocktails featuring farm items
· Develop a rotating beer and wine menu and features
· Assist in social media management (pictures, posts, etc…)
· Have reliable transportation
15301 Kercheval AvenueGrosse Pointe Park, MI
Get fresh Restaurant General Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.