- Posted: 9 days ago
Red Carrot is seeking a Graphic Designer to join a team to support our clients. The designer must be capable of providing innovative and modern graphic designs. Must provide portfolio.
- Create infographics, newsletter templates, and online and print campaign ads.
- Outreach Support in Graphic Design, Content Development, Case Study Development/Publication, Outreach Display Board Production, Event Staffing Support, Surveys, Data Analysis, etc.
- Create print materials such as program brochures, retractable banners, recruitment posters, employee engagement materials, product sheets, internal documents, PowerPoint presentations, and templates
- Accurately prepare creative materials for printing and ensure the print quality of all collateral pieces is of the highest standard.
- Assist in the planning and developing of advertising campaigns.
- Create and edit internal PDF documents as requested.
- Provide creative input into various projects such as website design, social media platforms, video clips, photography (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Support all efforts of the creative team.
- Knowledge of 508 Accessibility Standards
- Other design tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as Graphic Designer
- Work independently to complete tasks and/or work products with conceptual guidance
- Work on and prioritize multiple assignments throughout the workday
Red Carrot is an award-winning, woman-owned small business that is growing rapidly in the federal government space. Our team is fueled by passion, backed by intelligence, and built on expertise. From our inception, we have leveraged industrial engineering principles and data analytics to craft highly efficient solutions for clients’ complex needs. As we have grown, we remain focused on research-centric, data-informed, and audience-oriented, while expanding our range of expert capabilities.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, we have a strong and continually growing presence in Washington, D.C., as well as team members and clients all over the country. We understand the importance of overcoming geographic limitations to provide the best, all-encompassing service to our clients. Red Carrot builds client capacity by implementing Strategic Communications, Customer Experience, Management Consulting, and Human Capital Solutions on behalf of our clients.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?