Editor and Technical Writer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as an Editor and Technical Writer. The individual filling this role will be an organized, detail-oriented, and personable teammate. She/he will be efficient at working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Reviews and edits draft written copy for factual accuracy, spelling, grammar, punctuation, adherence to house style, and consistency of voice
- Must be able to provide error-free copy under tight deadlines
- Editing of functional descriptions, systems specifications, special reports, or any other deliverables and documents
- Works with team members to create clear, correct, concise, and compelling written copy
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism or related area
- Two (2) years’ experience in research and financial reporting, planning, collecting, and organizing information required for reports, studies, and proposed managerial or organization documents including developmental, consultative or implementation efforts.
- Measurable proficiency in grammar, style, and usage of the English language
- Must be highly detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Top-tier medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching and profit-sharing
- Paid-time-off and Federal Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement for professional training
Red Carrot is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Red Carrot does not offer VISA sponsorship for any positions.
Red Carrot is an award-winning and woman-owned small business. Our team is fueled by passion, backed by intelligence, and built on expertise. Red Carrot’s exploration of previously untapped perspectives in Marketing and Communications distinguishes our quality of work. From our inception, we have been applying industrial engineering principles and data analytics to our solutions for clients’ complex needs. Since then, we have stayed research-centric, data-informed, and audience-oriented, while expanding our range of highly skilled capabilities. Red Carrot builds capacity by implementing Strategic Communications, Customer Experience, Management Consulting, and Human Capital Solutions on behalf of our clients. Our headquarters are in bustling, beautiful Miami, Florida. We also have a strong presence in our nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., as well as team members from all over the country serving our clients’ needs. In our increasingly modernizing world, we understand the importance of breaking geographic barriers to best provide all-encompassing services to our clients.