Red Ball Oxygen is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). We are a family-owned distributor of gases and welding supplies headquartered in Shreveport, LA. This rare opportunity involves financial leadership of a dynamic and growing business with 22 locations in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a core member of the senior executive team, providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and President, especially as it relates to the financial success of the company. The CFO also leads the finance, accounting, human resources, and information technology departments.
- Assess, recruit, develop, and lead talent
- Develop and implement financial controls and processes
- Oversee the accurate preparation and timely submission of all financial reports
- Analyze business opportunities including new lines of business, capital projects, new locations, and potential acquisitions
- Provide strategic recommendations to the President, CEO, and Board of Directors
- Act as the primary corporate representative with banks, accounting firms, insurance companies, legal counsel, and tax authorities
- Identify and lead initiatives to reduce cost and increase profitability
- Ensure full corporate compliance with all policies, laws, and regulations
- 10 years of relevant business experience
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, ERP systems, budgeting, and cost control
- Bachelors degree
- MBA preferred, not required
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
Red Ball Oxygen is top notch with our benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, 401(k), disability insurance, education reimbursement, paid time off, career growth opportunities, and much more. Red Ball Oxygen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Red Ball Oxygen Co. Inc.