- Expired: July 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Red Arch Solutions (RAS) is building robust CDF Data Warehouse solution that supports all-source data analysis and advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) that can be leveraged by all branches of military service, combat support agencies (CSAs) and Combatant Commands (CCMDs). The CDF Data Warehouse will help the warfighter make informed decisions by supporting advanced AI/ML on all available data resources to provide advanced analytics capabilities.
As a baseline, the CDF Data Warehouse will provide warehouse functions to the CDF Data Broker Platform . RAS will design, prototype, operationalize, and maintain the CDF Data Warehouse using the data provided by the CDF Data Broker Platform. The warehouse will be designed with the intent to franchise the solution, allowing other agencies and missions to benefit and for the data supply to grow as it is integrated with other systems.
Basic Job Duties:
- Monitors quality and develops QASP documents.
- Manages the configuration items and CM documents.
- Defines and implements software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the software build process.
- Implement version control processes, policies and procedures
- Associates Degree + 8 years, Bachelor Degree + 6 years, or Master Degree + 4 years experience.
- Experience performing QA & CM activities for DoD/IC activities.
- TS/SCI with Poly is required for this position**
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Red Arch Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Red Arch Solutions