***Active TS/SCI Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government, and primarily focused within the Intelligence Community. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered. We are also an official AWS Partner, and are pleased to now offer Cloud Solutions Architecture and Engineering using Amazon Web Services.
AFTAC's information technology (IT) services are expected to expand substantially over the next several years. In order to meet the requirements of this dynamic expansion, AFTAC will require specialized IT support services. This effort will sustain and enhance the 709th Cyber Support Squadron's capabilities by providing cyberspace mission assurance for AFTAC's global enterprise.
- Perform Tier I and II technical software, hardware, and network problem resolution for clients through problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Provides expertise to solve first and second tier technical support issues for end-users of the organization's products and services
- Uses automated information systems to analyze routine situations
- Reviews incoming requests, both computer generated and verbal, sort, code and prioritizes for proper action
- Resolves problems or contacts more senior technical support as necessary
- Supports users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various databases available
- Conducts technical research for source of information required in support of request for information related to ongoing programs and proposal efforts
- Maintains network diagrams and circuit records
- Instructs users in the use of PCs and networks
- Perform basic PC, PBX, and network software programming
- Interacts with other team members, such as network services, software engineering, and/or applications development to restore services and/or identify and correct the core problem.
- Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
- A High School Degree and three (3) years of relevant experience
- Must presently be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2 preferred); must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2) by date of security indoctrination with any necessary continuing education (CE) for certification
- Computer Environment Certification