Cloud System Engineer
Red Arch Solutions (RAS) is hiring for a new, prime contract!
RAS will be maintaining and improving on our customer's current system and providing services and expertise to modernize using the latest cloud technologies.
The Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) will facilitate the transition and retirement of duplicative and legacy data services and provide an automated, modernized, enterprise data platform within a secure environment. EDP will enable our customer to expose its data to a wider audience through a zero-trust based, data centric architecture and a robust data governance policy/implementation approach, freeing data from data silos and allowing more users to gain valuable insights from customer data assets.
Basic Job Duties:
- Architects and designs cloud environment.
- Performs cloud virtualization system setup & engineering.
- Manages the system views.
- Solves cloud issues.
- Supports Scrum Master task planning and estimation.
- 20 years of experience or masters degree +14 years, bachelors degree +16 years of experience
- Experience analyzing cloud requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop cloud system specifications.
- Experience providing expert guidance and direction to senior level cloud engineers and administrators.
- Security + certification required
**TS/SCI with Poly is required for this position**
All Red Arch Solutions openings require US Citizenship.
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Red Arch SolutionsReston, VA
TechnologyView All Red Arch Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.