Accounts Payable Specialist (Columbus OH)
- Posted: over a month ago
Elytus (an RTS Company) - Accounts Payable Clerk II
Elytus, (pronounced Ee-Light-Us derived from the Greek word for Trash) was founded in late 2006. Elytus is the premier management firm providing solutions which help clients realize the benefits from procurement to payment. Like new growth emerging from a seed, Elytus offers a new way to help your business manage waste, grease, recycling, and hood cleaning categories while being more sustainable and controlling costs.
We believe you should Waste Nothing, not the talent of our people, the dollars in our budgets, or the resources in our environment. Our firm helps ensure you Waste Nothing through the use of our proprietary software which makes managing these categories simple and delivers your business the only truly transparent solutions with full cost disclosure.
Today, we service clients in the retail, industrial, hospitality, restaurant, entertainment and educational industries throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With just under ten thousand locations in WINstream across multiple clients we have proven to become a premier solutions provider in the waste industry.
About The Role
While working for Elytus, an RTS company, as an Accounts Payable Clerk II, you will manage and improve all aspects of the companys internal reconciliation programs while working to resolve all outstanding issues in a timely manner. Work with the reconciliation, payables and internal accounting teams to ensure all vendor related billing errors are resolved in a timely manner. Ensure accuracy in all resolutions while negotiating with both clients and vendors to bring outstanding issues to a close.
What You'll Do
- As Accounts Payable Clerk ll, you will resolve all accounting related issues with respect to vendor payments and accounts
- Work with the reconciliation team to review and resolve billing issues related to client accounts with vendors
- Work with vendors and clients to negotiate appropriate debits/credits to keep all accounts current
- Contest all un-contracted charges with vendors and ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Research complex account related billing issues and communicate with vendors in order to bring to full resolution
- Prepare reports for clients showing aging accounts and steps to resolve aging items
- Review all short payments and communicate with vendors to bring to full resolution
- Review, analyze and resolve service suspension issues related to non-payment for services
- Monitor In Dispute queue and ensure resolutions goals are met on a daily basis
- Accounts Payable Clerks must have great organizational skills and and must be detail oriented
- Ability to deescalate issues with a passion for strong problem solving skills
- Strong people and phone communication skills
- Ability to professionally resolve issues with Customers and Vendors
- Proficient in using the Internet, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proficient in the use of a scanner, fax machine and printer
- Proficient in the use of Quickbooks. (Not required, but a bonus)
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required
Elytus provides each eligible employee a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary and are subject to change.
Recycle Track Systems
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Recycle Track Systems