Account Coordinator, Business of Home
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Recurrent Ventures is currently seeking an Account Coordinator to work across the Business of Home (BOH) property within our portfolio. This person is representative of an advertising professional with a background in digital media/ad ops and has knowledge or interest in the interior design world.
This position works within the Recurrent Ventures Client Success Team and reports to The Head of Customer Success. This person will be responsible for working closely with the BOH Team on executing advertising contracts, collection of creative materials, generation of support materials, and coordinating the planning and launch of advertising campaigns.
- Manage digital and print ad calendar
- Collect print, digital and podcast creative from clients, confirm specifications and
- tracking links and oversee implementation
- Track and deliver all ads on the site and newsletters
- Communicate with sales team and clients on performance and delivery of
- campaigns, in print, digital and audio; develop recaps for sales team when
- Provide inside sales support to sales team (pitches for event photography,
- conference tickets, BOH insider memberships)
- Maintain/update email and mailing list databases
- First line of defense in customer service: respond to inquiries from readers and
- escalate as needed
- Billing and monthly actualization for all booked BOH business
- Proficient in Google Docs, MS Office Suite, Slack
- Entry level with an interest in sales/ad ops/media experience; digital media and
- in-office experience a plus
- Excellent writing skills, knowledge of AP style a plus
- Resourceful, creative, and a strategic thinker with a problem-solving approach
- Meticulous organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple detailed projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and customer service oriented
The Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote - work from anywhere!
- Offices in Miami, San Francisco, New York, San Diego
- Parental leave
- Matching 401k
- Equity package
Hiring & Equal Opportunity Statement
Recurrent Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, age, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or affiliation protected by federal, state or local laws. With a number of our media brands reporting on the military, veterans’ affairs, and topics facing the active military community, we are very supportive of veterans’ activities and highly encourage this community to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Recurrent Ventures