A new full-time permanent position is available exclusively through Recruitment Partners! Are you an enthusiastic individual who has solid accounting experience and looking for your next step? If so, then this could be the role for you! Our client, a well-established organization, is searching for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Handle full-cycle AP (3-way matching);
- Issuing purchase orders;
- Review invoice coding;
- Process full-cycle accounts receivable;
- Assist with month-end and year-end;
- Process cheque runs;
- Complete bank reconciliations;
- Generate weekly and monthly reports;
- Complete ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role;
- Pursuing CPA designation an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.