My client is searching for an Executive Assistant, this role directly supports two busy Executives, and acts as a secondary support to the entire Executive Leadership Team. Organization, confidence, and ability to thrive in a fast-moving world are key to success for this position. At least 5 years of previous EA experience is crucial to success in this role. Previous experience managing Branding/Social Media efforts will be a definite asset.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Supporting two very busy Executives;
- Managing calendar and emails;
- Planning, organizing and participating in meetings for the Executive Leadership Team;
- Travel arrangements and coordination for the Leadership Team;
- Managing the ongoing Social Media sites and Website;
- Work with the re-branding team;
- Other general administration duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior executive assistant role;
- Post-secondary education related to the position;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Experience compiling and presenting reports.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.