This exceptional position will appeal to an outgoing, mature and confident Executive Associate ready to join a dynamic company.
Our client, a progressive organization located just northwest of Edmonton, is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Full calendar and schedule management for the Executive Director
- Work closely with the senior management team to prepare budgets, variance analysis and cash flow reports
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships while ensuring that recommendations are aligned with the goals of the organization
- Identify business risks and opportunities to ensure quarterly and annual achievement of targets
- Assist with the management of corporate and local process documentation
- Provide updates for corporate reporting on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and perform ongoing hoc analysis and reports based on the needs of the organization
- Be the “go to” individual for all Microsoft 365, Adobe, and presentation needs
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the hospitality field.
- Advanced computer skills (MS 365 Office: Publisher, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe Pro, Outlook); previous experience in creating letters, speeches, advertisements and other executive materials is a definite asset;
- Previous board support experience is preferred;
- Excellent oral communication skills, accuracy, client service and professionalism;
- Ability to be accountable with strong discipline to self-critique;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines;
- Security clearance will be required upon offer of employment.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.