This rewarding position will appeal to an accounting professional who is ready to take the next step in their career – leadership.
Hands-on experience in Property Management is an absolute MUST as are excellent communication and coaching skills.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Preparing monthly financial reporting including account reconciliations, reviews and adjustments;
- Review the work of 3 Accountants and provide training, coaching and feedback;
- Posting transactions to sub-ledgers;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual government filings;
- Manage cash requirements and distribution;
- Assist in the annual budgeting process;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for monthly variance analysis;
- Work with external sources for audit and review processes;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum of 3 years full-cycle property accounting experience;
- Minimum 6 years total of full-cycle accounting experience;
- Exceptionally strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency; Yardi software experience is highly desirable;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as cooperatively as a team member.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.