My client is a national leading food production and distribution company with a commitment to producing high-quality products. They attract a team of employees who are at the top of their game. The Customer Account Collector (AR & Credit Administrator) will report directly into the Senior Manager, Credit & Collections and process and manage credits and rebates.
• Accountable for processing credit memo requests from all department and debit memos. Accountable for investigating and documenting claims, and deductions prior to remitting to divisions for approval.
• Accountable for tracking and reporting on the status of outstanding/aging credit requests.
• Data entry and processing of Return Tickets.
• Posting of rebate brand development claims once approved.
• Shared relief for Claims and Cash applications.
• Responsible for filing.
• Other duties as assigned.
Your strengths should include:
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills;
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills;
• Experience with investigating and documenting claims;
• Experience with Collections & customer follow-up;
• A strong team player and excellent people skills.
• Minimum Grade 12 Diploma, coupled with two years of collections experience.
• Claims processing experience preferred.
• Knowledge of the manufacturing industry is preferred
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume or directly to Crystal Horner