Automotive Detailer - Fitzgerald Auto Mall
Recruitment HQ Gaithersburg, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
Hiring Immediately, Automotive Detailer. Great benefits
Fitzgerald Auto Mall is currently looking to hire a Detailer! Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for energetic employees to help our clients The Automotive Detailer’s job plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of our company. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
Applicants must have a clean, valid driver’s license to earn the position. Prior automotive experience needed. Candidates are required to be able to drive vehicles with a manual transmission. The detailer must arrive to work on time. Be prompt, as customers and fellow employees are counting on you We offer an generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package Come join the Fitzgerald Auto Mall team.
BENEFITS – Fitzgerald Auto Mall offers a strong compensation package which includes:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and flexible schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vison, Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Washes vehicle exterior and interior, including wax application and buffing.
- Apply preservative agents to interior surfaces including leather, cloth, and vinyl.
- Clean engine and compartment with steam cleaning equipment.
- Inspect vehicles for defects such as dents scratches, torn upholstery and report to management.
- Maintain showroom and stock vehicles in presetnable condition at all times including required window stickers.
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
DRIVER’S LICENSE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: automotive, detailer, car wash technician, mechanic, shop, auto tech, master tech, lube tech, independent service station,training, auto, #autojobs, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling
If you are a job seeker, Recruitment HQ will immediately and personally attend to your needs. Our hiring specialists spend one on one time with each job seeker to match the right opportunity. YES YOU TALK TO AN ACTUAL PERSON. We understand the frustration in job hunting, and how impersonal it is today. Everything is sending a resume electronically, nothing about you as an individual. We are changing that and want to know you as a person.
We are a full-service automotive recruitment, training, and staffing resource. Our mission is to help our dealership clients find a quantity of the highest quality applicants in the most cost-efficient and time-sensitive way possible. Recruitment HQ does all this while immediately attending to your potential employees and safeguarding your standing in the community. If you are a job seeker, Recruitment HQ will immediately and personally attend to your needs. Our hiring specialists spend one on one time with each job seeker to match the right opportunity. YES YOU TALK TO AN ACTUAL PERSON. We understand the frustration in job hunting, and how impersonal it is today. Everything is sending a resume electronically, nothing about you as an individual. We are changing that and want to know you as a person.