We are seeking a Customer Sales Advisor to join our team! You will answer customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. In this position you will work as a member of a team of professionals responsible for providing benefits and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes. Our team members perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
- Provide excellent customer service and sales support to our clients by assisting them with their benefits and financial service
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Provide product and service information and answering any and all questions.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving product and services offerings
- Create sales material to present to customers
If you are a people person and you are looking for an entry level position or career change that provides opportunity, then put your personality and ambition to work with us! We are looking for individuals that have experience in customer service, sales, food service, client relations, and retail to apply their skills and work experience at our firm!
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills