We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping providing excellent customer service to our clients by assisting them with their benefits and financial service needs. You will be responsible for helping clients by providing product and service information and answering any and all questions.
- Handle new customer inquiries and cross-sell existing clients
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes, processing payments & reporting claims
- Conducting policy reviews and providing details on updates
- Providing excellent client service
- Relationship building with new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving product and services offerings
In this position you will work as a member of a team of professionals responsible for providing benefits and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes. Our team members perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills