- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Highly respected, recognized leading Structural Engineering Firm is in search of a Structural Steel Design Engineer. The growth of our company has created the demand for someone who can immediately provide expertise with commercial and industrial projects regarding areas of structural engineering and compliance. Our company provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment to exercise your interpersonal skills, your creativity and utilize your knowledge and experience. You will work with some of the brightest individuals in the industry and report to the Managing Director.
· BS in Civil or Structural Engineering;
· Proficient in the design of structural engineering projects using software such as tnxTower, ANSYS, SAPS, Risa 3D, STAAD, etc.
· Knowledge of the technical codes, municipal zoning regulations and applicable state and federal regulations pertaining to building construction
· Organizational skills in prioritizing, planning and implementing project specific processes
· Excellent work ethic with the ability to function efficiently in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works as a multi-functional team member to guide projects through the structural development process, often serving as the team leader
· Works with multi-functional team to define project-specific processes, including project processing time and total fees
· Serves as firm’s expert in the area of structural engineering and compliance
· Inspects buildings and building modifications when requested or as required to complete work
· Contributes to the progressive growth of the total firm by performing additional tasks as assigned.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive wages, incentives and possible relocation assistance, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, profit incentives, 401k and the opportunity for unlimited career growth. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the top Structural Engineers in the country, please forward your resume to Human Resources.
Great company, stable, growing, casual work environment