Very stable, growth-oriented, customer-focused leading Oil Field Services provider seeks a self-motivated, proven producer for a key position. The successful candidate will have a history of building new client relationships, maintaining excellent customer service, and surpassing quotas. Knowledge and experience in the Heavy Machinery or Oil and Gas industry is highly desired. Compensation structure includes a base plus liberal commission structure to earn between $70,000.00 and $100,000.00 annually. This position reports directly to the President.
Essential Functions and Experience:
· Create, maintain and execute a successful territory sales plan
· Verifiable successful outside commissioned sales experience
· Experience in the Industrial Services industry is highly preferred. Oil and Gas or related industry sales desired
· Initiate and control sales processes with new clients
· Proven ability to expand existing customer base
· Prepare estimates and quotes for potential customers
· An established potential client base extremely beneficial
· Project a positive presence in negotiations to maximize revenues and profits
· Close and multi-task sales opportunities
· Follow up and monitor projects with current customers to ensure their satisfaction
· Proven communication excellence with customers, vendors and employees
· Computer literate and functional with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
· Must be able to meet DMV requirements for company vehicle
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation package, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We associate with only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming one of the best Territory Sales Managers in the country, please email Human Resources.