IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician
Dynamic, growing enterprise company needs an IT Support Technician to configure and maintain a company’s computers, servers, networks, handheld scanners, ATM’s, enterprise software and security systems. The successful candidate will have experience in managing the company’s networks and maintaining the multiple hardware needed to run the business.
· Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems and servers
· Maintain data security systems
· Upgrade, install and configure new hardware and software to meet the Company’s objectives
· Implement security protocols and procedures to prevent security threats
· Perform diagnostic tests and debugging to optimize computer systems.
· Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures
· Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data
· Creating user accounts and performing access control
· Two (2) years of experience supporting the Information Technology of a business
· Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent training or certification
· Experience in supporting a inter company network maintaining the security of company data and employee privacy
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Troubleshooting handheld scanners, cash registers and other equipment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent with Microsoft business software
· ERP software administration is a plus
· Valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to work flexible hours to complete problem resolutions or project implementation
As a leader in the community and our industry, we are small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make within their exciting, stable and dynamic working environment.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive compensation package, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you have proven leadership ability, a commitment to perfection, and consider yourself one of the best IT Support Technicians in the region, please send your resume to Human Resources.
Recruiting SolutionsRiverton, WY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.