Heavy Duty Wrecker / Towing Driver
Well established, rapidly growing, prestigious leader in providing towing services has an opportunity for a Heavy-Duty Wrecker / Towing Driver. If you have Two (2) years verifiable experience in driving a heavy-duty tow truck, are a self-starter, have a professional attitude and appearance, and possess attention to detail, you may qualify for this opportunity.
Compensation range is $900-1500 per week and ability to be on call.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for towing, cleaning, and maintenance
· Able to follow and complete assigned tasks
· Project a positive image to the public and potential customers
· Prepare documentation as assigned by Towing Manager/Dispatcher
· Safe backing skills into tight quarters damage free
· Basic mechanical understanding
· Safety management / Time management
· Dependability, Punctuality, & Accountability a Must!
· Solid foundation of ethical standards: Honest/Integrity
- Two (2) plus years of driving a tow truck is required
· Heavy Duty Wrecker Driver position DOES REQUIRE A CLASS A CDL
· Able to pass pre-employment & random drug screenings
Have an acceptable driving record (requirement of insurance)
· Must be DEPENDABLE- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keep commitments;
Demonstrate positive customer service attitude- both to co-workers and customers
Customer Service attitude and experience
· Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background, Drug and MVR Check
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, benefits are also available. If you consider yourself one of the best heavy-duty wrecker towing drivers in the country, please send your resume to Human Resources.