- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dynamic, rapidly growing, reputable entrepreneurial Construction Company located in Middle Georgia needs your estimating expertise to contribute to the strategic development of this organization.
Reporting to the Owner you will be responsible for securing bid opportunities, reviewing a customer’s project scope, blueprints, and other construction documents, performing a material and labor take-off, and calculating the Direct Cost associated with completing the customer’s scope of work and applying overhead absorption and planned profit factors to calculate the estimated selling price, and closing the sale. Additionally, when a job is awarded, you will be responsible for coordinating the preparation of project submittals and the schedule of values when required by the terms of the contract.
If you have exceptional estimating/sales skills, a can-do attitude, and enjoy a team environment that prides itself on providing excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills, you may qualify for this position.
· Seven (7) plus years of construction trade estimating experience, with at least three (3) years of experience in Door and Hardware estimating.
· Three (3) years of experience bidding large commercial/government projects that range in value from $500,000 to $1,000,000.
· Demonstrated knowledge of blueprint reading and attention to detail to facilitate an accurate material and labor takeoff.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the sales close process.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience of functional management skills i.e., planning, directing, delegating.
· A team player adaptable to all levels of the organization
Although a leader in the industry we are small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. We are proud of our exciting, stable, and dynamic working environment.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive salary and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest. If you consider yourself capable of becoming one of the best Estimators in the region, please forward your cover letter explaining why you qualify, your resume, and your salary requirements to Human Resources.
Great company, stable, growing, casual work environment