- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineers - Mechanical
Highly respected, recognized leader in the Consulting Engineering profession is in search of a Mechanical Engineer. The rapid growth of our company has created the demand for someone who can immediately provide design expertise in the fields of HVAC, energy management, plumbing, fire protection and mechanical system controls. Our company provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment to exercise your leadership abilities to direct other engineers in their efforts. You will work with some of the brightest individuals in the industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, 1-3 years consulting engineering experience;
· Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with construction
· Proficient in the design of facilities mechanical systems using automated design software such as AutoCAD and Revit;
· Basic understanding of electrical engineering design and principles is preferred;
· Above average “People Skills” and leadership qualities;
· Organizational skills in prioritizing, planning and implementing.
· Excellent work ethic with the ability to function efficiently in a team environment;
· PC end-user skills, as well as experience working with Microsoft Office and Project Planning software.
· Actively engaging in the design of HVAC, energy management, plumbing, fire protection and mechanical system controls projects;
· Directing the design efforts of designers;
· Complete specifications and calculations
· Project management and coordination in relation to scope, budget, and schedule
· Managing construction administrative duties such as field reports, responses to RFIs, site observations
· Oversight of support staff
· Providing exemplary service to team members as well as clients
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) program and flexible working schedule. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the top Mechanical Engineers in state, please forward resume and salary requirements to Human Resources.
Great company, stable, growing, casual work environment
2707 Rand RdIndianapolis, IN