Job Title: Electrical Engineer / Electrical Superintendent
Location: Sumter, SC
Job Salary: $50,000-$70,000 (DOE)
Reports To: Plant Engineering Manager
- 1st shift Flexible Schedule
- Full Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a reputable manufacturer in Sumter, SC. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for design, installation, and Maintenance of all equipment, facilities and systems throughout multiple buildings. The Electrical Engineer will be tasked with interacting with all levels of plant personnel, management, and owners.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of all plant projects in which equipment changes are made to achieve production
- Leading the installation, modification, and maintenance of communication, power, control, drive, HVAC and Fuel Systems throughout the plant.
- Co-coordinating Electrical Activities with the Mechanical Maintenance group
- Support Maintenance in troubleshooting, repairing, replacing equipment
- Implementing an electrical preventive Maintenance Program
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining safe work practices in the electrical group
- Incorporating the Electrical Supplies into the plant inventory control system
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of working in a manufacturing setting with a Project Management Background
- Strong background of working with PLC’s
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.