Title: Commercial Real Estate Broker
Salary: Sign on bonus plus commission
Job type: Full time, Direct Hire
Recruiting Solutions is seeking motivated Commercial Real Estate Brokers to join a growing team of Real Estate professionals in Greenville, South Carolina! The ideal candidate is a licensed Real Estate professional with a proven sales track record who is looking for a flexible position with an uncapped earning potential.
Commercial Real Estate Broker Benefits:
- Sign on bonus up to $10k
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Reputable company looking for growth in the Upstate
Commercial Real Estate Broker Job Responsibilities:
- Work within the sales team to bring in new as well as repeat business through relationship building and business development calling.
- Performs daily administrative responsibilities related to the sales process.
- Review and analyze existing sales and potential customer bases, and determine additional processes, tools, and strategies to be implemented to increase sales with current customers and make sales to potential customers.
- Identify and follow-up on potential sales leads with emphasis on closing these sales opportunities.
- Maintain existing customer base & relationship.
- Achieve daily quota of 50 outbound calls in order to drive potential customers to sell commercial property.
- Target and contact decision makers and develop positive and long-term relationships to secure the new sale of properties.
- Manage the full range of the sales-cycle from lead to closing.
Commercial Real Estate Broker Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of Real Estate experience accompanied by a Real Estate license.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Proven experience with demonstrated ability to influence external customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Outgoing, drive to succeed, and determination and motivation to work hard.
- Be a team player with the ability to work cross functionally.
- Effective communication, sales negotiation and closing techniques.