Building Supply and Construction Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Building Supply and Construction Sales Representative
Dynamic, rapidly growing, customer focused Building Supply organization needs your experience in Wood and Metal trusses, laminated columns and post frame structures and hands-on Sales expertise to help double the Sales of this family-owned manufactured buildings and building supply business. We have an immediate opening for a “go-getter” Salesperson with construction experience. You will work with some of the brightest individuals in the industry and report directly to the Owners. About halfway between Cheyenne and Casper, WY.
· Sales, marketing, and lead generation in post frame building construction
· Translate customer’s needs into a comprehensive estimate
· Initiate and control sales processes with new and ongoing clients
· Ensure customer service strategies to ensure superb client satisfaction
· Continue and expand knowledge of industry trends and developments impacting the business
· Create and maintain a dynamic and vibrant company environment
· Ensure compliance with various government laws, rules, and regulations in five states. Position is stationed in our office, but some travel may be required
· Three (3) plus years of sales, estimating, in construction
· Proven hands-on expertise and experience in the areas as it relates to sales lead generation and developing relationships with contractors
· An aggressive, go getter focused on Sales growth will meet with high success
· Proven results driven salesperson who can produce consistent results in a business-to-business environment
· Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
· Sales Software experience with Paradigm software experience a plus.
· Sales and customer service background desired; be able to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction with clients, vendors and employees
· Bachelor’s degree is not required, but real plus
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive wages, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you have proven leadership ability, a commitment to excellence, and consider yourself one of the best Sales Representatives in the country, please send your resume to Human Resources.
Great company, stable, growing, casual work environment