Recruiting Solutions Hutchins, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dynamic, rapidly growing and expanding Heavy Equipment Service Company needs your generalist accounting and administrative expertise to contribute to the strategic development of this organization.
You will be responsible for processing the full cycle of accounting, including accounts payable/receivable, credit/collections, payroll, preparation of financial reports and other weekly reports. In addition, you will be tasked with assisting and supporting administrative and procedural support to other functional areas of the organization. You will be responsible for day-to-day administration of the corporate office and will be tasked with functional organization of the company, precise record keeping, and coordination with customers, vendors, employees, and management.
If you have exceptional computer skills especially with Quick Books, a knowledge of accounting, a can-do attitude, and enjoy a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills, you may qualify for this position that reports directly to the Senior Management of the company.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- QuickBooks and ERP Accounting Software Experience, Expertise is preferred
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Dispatching and Social Media experience preferred
- Degree in Accounting is a plus, experience may substitute for degree
- HR experience in proper procedures and documentation is highly desirable
- Customer Service Excellence
- Ability to self-manage, and coordinate with others
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest; if you are ready to join a progressive and growing organization with a family feel, please forward resume to Human Resources.
Finance and Insurance