We are seeking a Customer Service Representative - Full Time CSR to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Development and training of individuals from the ground up, starting with entry level sales and marketing. Candidate promotions are based effort, not seniority or office politics. Our training staff utilizes structured week by week checklist/progress reports to ensure that each person is growing at a comfortable pace with the proper training and leadership.
Are you passionate? Are you accountable? Do you believe that you should succeed based on your results?
Do you enjoy seeing others flourish around you? Do you respect competition? Do you like training and structure?
If so, we'd love to speak further. We will be screening candidates and moving forward with those who shine. If you are selected, you will be receiving an email from our office. We look forward to growing with you!
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Test marketing new promotions and incentives.
- Consulting with customers based on leads provided by the client.
- Personalize the customer experience and help upgrade services and lower price points.
- Daily Individualized Training, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Client Feedback.