Senior Accountant for Emerging Growth Technology Co - up to $120s pls bonus
Recruiting Resources, Inc. Gardena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Growing publicly traded automotive technology company in South Bay Los Angeles, CA is hiring for a sharp Senior Accountant with public accounting experience with a CPA to join their high-caliber team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for timely and accurate recording of daily transactions, filing of transactional taxes, reconciliations and ad-hoc tasks related to monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
The company is in emerging growth phase, so this is a great opportunity to join a growing team to help create processes and procedures, as well as define daily operational accounting duties. Competitive compensation plus bonus and equity with excellent benefits.
- Assist in preparation of audit files and statutory reporting.
- Computation and recording of transactional taxation and licensing requirements.
- Adhere to procedures, policies and internal controls to ensure efficient business processes to support the delivery of business objectives
- Contribute to and support internal control initiatives (SOX 404)
- Support in monthly close responsibilities, financial reporting, and variance analyses
- Support in ad hoc projects and analyses
- CPA with big 4 experience
- 5 years of accounting experience
- SAP Software experience required
- Prior SEC filing experience required
- SAP GL and Fixed Assets required
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
Recruiting Resources, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Recruiting Resources, Inc.