We are seeking a Fast Food Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
Fast Food/Quick Service Restaurants
FAST FOOD RESTAURANT MANAGER MANAGERS
TOP Quality Companies that believe
"The Most important element of a successful business is THE PEOPLE who run it”
Restaurant Manager Benefits Include:
· Generous health, life, and disability group insurance programs beginning on your first day of employment
· Two Consecutive days off each week
· Dental, disability, and supplemental life benefits
· 2 weeks’ vacation after first year
· 401k program with company match
· Advanced training and development
· Mentoring and ongoing support programs
We expect from our restaurant manager:
· Min. 2 years of experience as a (Salaried )Manager – GM or AGM or KM (FAST FOOD, FAST CASUAL )
· Quality and Guest focus
· Strong leadership skills
· Some experience with performance management a plus
· Some experience with coaching & corrective action a plus
· Certifications or licenses: ServSafe certification and a valid Driver’s license.
· Basic computer skills, motivational skills, listening skills, effective coaching, leadership and communication.
· Results orientation and financial understanding of restaurant operations are also essential.
· The ability and desire to build/train strong quality teams!
Base Pay $35,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Other Pay -Full Benefits w/bonus
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Restaurant - Food Service, Management, Retail
Experience At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others Yes
- Lary A. Beyer
- Recruiting Plus LLC
- Restaurant Management Solutions
- RecruitingPlus LLC | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Recruiting Plus LLC. “Leave it to us at Recruiting Plus”
- Referrals are always appreciated!
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail