WOW, what a time to find that new opportunity.
We are currently interviewing Managers.
We only represent the best quality companies in the area.
FULL SERVICE, FAST FOOD, FAST CASUAL. SEND YOUR FULL COMPLETE UPDATED RESUME TODAY AND GET THE INTERVIEW YOU WANT, SO WHEN ITS TIME TO GET BACK AT IT, YOU COULD BE WITH A BETTER STRONGER GROWING COMPANY.
It’s time for a new challenge. Time to move on. And up.
You have the skills and the experience. You know how to engage and inspire employees. How to manage daily demands of the restaurant operations: P/L, Food Cost, Increase Sales, Marketing, Community involvement & team building.
But the prospects of looking for that new position, is not just daunting, it’s exhausting to even think about.
The website applications that are barely noticed if not ignored. The confusing, Repetitive assessments. The need to prep for interviews and sending your resumes to ad’s that don’t list who they are, and how much of that time is wasted on companies you wouldn’t even want to work for?
My name is Lary Beyer President of Recruiting Plus LLC (www.recruitingplusllc.com) and I have 15 years of recruiting experience placing managers in the restaurant industry.
I will streamline your job search, guiding and advising you along the way. At no cost to you. When you fill out an application or forward your resume it will be because I know you are a good fit and I’ll make contact with the company to promote you ahead of time.
Employers are overwhelmed with lots of candidates and they appreciate my ability to connect the best people with the positions that fit both you and them.
Contact me (Recruiting Plus) (Lary Beyer) today, and we’ll find the challenge you need, and the career (position) you deserve.
Recruiting Plus LLC Clients are looking for HIGH VOLUME FUN (FAST FOOD/FULL SERVICE/FAST CASUAL restaurant managers to join their teams! In these roles you will be responsible for managing team members and restaurant operations and overall providing customers with a memorable dining experience. Controlling cost and overall Profit and Loss, Sales increase and ensure quality of life for all employees including yourself.
- 3+ year’s CURRENT RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT in Full Service/Fast Casual/Fast Food.
- Experience working in a High Volume store operation / High Alcohol to food mix
- Strong leadership skills for full service positions is a plus
- Experience in the following areas is a plus!
- Performance management
- Coaching & corrective action
- Certifications or licenses: ServSafe certification and a valid Driver’s license.
It’s a Restaurant Management position, if you DON’T KNOW what your overall responsibilities will be, then DON’T APPLY…
· Base Pay of $35k- $65k/Year plus bonus
· Generous health, life, and disability group insurance programs beginning on your first day of employment
· Two Consecutive days off each week
· Dental, disability, and supplemental life benefits
· 2 weeks’ vacation after first year
· 401k program with company match
· Advanced training and development
· Mentoring and ongoing support programs
· Flexible schedule
- Lary A. Beyer
- Recruiting Plus LLC
- Restaurant Management Solutions
- RecruitingPlus LLC | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Recruiting Plus LLC. “Leave it to us at Recruiting Plus”
- P.S. Referrals are always appreciated!
Recruiting Plus LLC is dedicated to matching quality employees with quality employers. Let us take the burden so you can focus on other areas of concern. Originally based in St. Louis, we have expanded our reach across the country to provide job seekers and employers with maximum exposure. Leave it to us! We have over 30 years of experience to help coach you into giving the best interview possible. We will provide you with helpful tips, resume consultation, and practice interviews to help you sharpen your interviewing prowess. You will enter the office brimming with the confidence that you will need to succeed in the interview and land your dream job.
Lary A. Beyer (President/CEO)
Recruiting Plus LLC
RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT RECRUITING SOLUTIONS