Position: Mortgage Closer
We are looking for a detail-oriented Mortgage Closer that will be responsible for managing all clerical tasks necessary to facilitate timely funding and warehousing of loans after underwriting.
· Full Medical/Dental Benefits
· Paid time off
· Paid vacations
· 40,000-45,000 yearly income
· Downtown Tampa (Worksite)
· Compiles loan documentation and ensures that all conditions and requirements for closing are met.
· Prepares and routes closing document packages to appropriate destinations.
· Maintains document mailing/conversation log, and commission disbursement and funding registers.
· Ensures warehouse files arrive in the central office within one business day of funding.
· Identify and review problem files and take corrective action to facilitate funding; inform the manager on the status of problem files, requesting assistance if necessary.
· Minimum one to two years of loan funding and drawing loan docs (or comparable experience.)
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
· Excellent analytical, written communication, and verbal communication skills.
· Technologically proficient.
· Proven negotiation skills and forecasting capabilities.
Recruiting Marketing Consultants Corporation