Senior Software Engineer at ADHD Management Startup
Recruiting From Scratch Clearwater, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is seeking a mission-driven founding engineer to disrupt traditional mental health treatment and work hand-and-hand with our world-class product and design team.
Our client's mission is to empower everyone to reach their full potential. Our client is a telehealth platform providing high-quality psychiatric care to patients of all ages in San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles in California with anticipated expansion outside of California in 2020. Our tech-assisted hybrid approach takes traditional mental health care to a new level.
They are a rapidly growing startup with an ambitious & strong team. We have end-to-end ownership for every project we take on and expect the same from you. The position is for ambitious people who thrive in fast-paced, self-motivated environments.
As a founding engineer at our client's organization, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. You should already have experience building products across the stack and have a keen understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple backend languages.Role/What We’re Looking For
- You'll architect and build new products from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, and polish.
- Have a deep understanding of designing, writing, running, maintaining, and debugging applications across the whole stack.
- You'll constantly come up with improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- You're a team player and are willing to build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight key insights.
- Problem solve. You’ll manage, own and solve problems, and make strategic decisions on what should be prioritized.
- Data-driven. You’ll leverage data to assist in decision-making. You will build the analytical framework to enable automation and efficiency gains.
- Develop and track key KPI’s and reporting across the company to track milestones and accomplishments, manage key risks and issues, and improve team collaboration.
- Drive innovation. You’ll connect the dots and prepare the product and engineering team to tackle future challenges. You’ll anticipate and prevent bottlenecks before we hit them.
- Collaborate. You’ll work closely with Company leadership. You’ll collaborate closely with all functional areas within the Company (Product, Medical Team & Marketing, BD, etc.) to deliver solutions.
- You have experience managing projects across multiple teams with demanding timelines.
- Excellent organization and time management systems.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure swift resolution.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to learn new things and get hands dirty.
- 5+ years of experience building and delivering high-quality products.
- Bonus experience if you have worked in healthcare/mental health industry (telehealth, mental health, online pharmacy, etc).
Recruiting From Scratch
TechnologyView all jobs at Recruiting From Scratch