Senior Software Engineer (Digital Asset Manager Startup)
Recruiting From Scratch Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions and processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens.
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team and help us build new features and applications. Our client processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so our applications need to be fast, accurate, scalable and secure. Our integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world, and we use the best technology the industry offers to build them.
This role can be worked remotely from anywhere within the United States.
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to power our financial services: clearing and settlement, digital asset lending, trading and liquidity
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams and product managers to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- At least 3 years of back-end, server-side software development experience
- Experience with server-side languages like Golang, TypeScript/Node.JS, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with SQL databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Confident with RESTful API design
- Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university
- Understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Understanding of and experience working in the financial industry
- Familiarity with any of the following: digital wallets, clearing and settlement, lending, trading, accounting systems, etc.
- Ability to work full-stack and familiarity with React and GraphQL
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
Recruiting From Scratch
TechnologyView all jobs at Recruiting From Scratch