Senior Product Manager, Data
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Our Client
Our client is a technology-driven institution that provides open banking solutions for FinTech innovators. They power financial applications, payment processors, cryptocurrency exchanges, ATS', OTD desks, crowdfunding portals, real estate platforms, brokers, investment advisors, and others with API solutions to create world-class financial services at scale.
Position: Senior Product Manager – Data
Our client looking for an experienced product manager to own the data analytics and reporting capabilities. The ideal candidate will drive features to better serve the data needs of both external and internal users. They are looking for someone with solid product skills as well as domain expertise in identifying data requirements from the myriad of B2B fintech problems they solve on a daily basis.
· Create requirements and execute against the roadmap for all data analytics and reporting capabilities
· Work closely with the data team and engineering team, as well as other product managers to help determine the best implementation approach and a reasonable execution schedule
· Understand their API product suite and come up with KPIs to define and deliver data solutions
· Serve as a hands on, flexible product manager with the ability to work across multiple teams, detailed oriented while considering the bigger picture and long-term strategy
· Support all aspects of product management, with an ownership mindset and consistent delivery on commitments
· Communicate clearly and succinctly across departments and to senior management concerning product status, trade-offs, and key recommendations
· Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, performance, and operational support, while meeting regulatory requirements
Experience and Skills
· At least 5 years of experience in data related product management
· Experience working with B2B API products strongly preferred
· Understanding of technical architecture, data modeling and schema design a plus
· Experience as a technical product manager or developer a plus
· SQL skills strongly preferred
· Precise and succinct written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to influence without authority and drive execution
· A data driven mindset with strong analytical skills
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment where priorities and schedules can quickly shift as business needs warrant
· Flourishing when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other analytical discipline
Flexible PTO/Paid holidays/Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and dependents which is currently 100% paid for by the company, after the first day of the month following date of employment, and cell phone reimbursement up to $100 per month
Our client holds the steadfast belief that diversity and inclusion is essential to realize their mission and is a must-have for them to do their best work. They are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Our client will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact RFS to request accommodation.
Base Salary: $150,000 to $200,000
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
Recruiting From Scratch
BusinessView all jobs at Recruiting From Scratch